These Rules describe how Elproms Team j.d.o.o., based in Zagreb, Savska cesta 41a, OIB: 46119006103 (after referred as: Elproms or Company) treats the personal information you provide to us while using the www.elproms.com website, that is, which you provided when contacting the Company through the contact form on the mentioned website or through communication with us through the Elproms profile on social networks. For the avoidance of doubt, when the Company receives personal information that you provide while using the Company's website or through communicating with us through Elproms' profiles on social networks, it is considered to be the manager of the processing of that personal information. The rules apply regardless of whether you use a computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device to access our website or to communicate with us through Elproms' profiles on social networks. It is important that you read these Rules carefully because each time you use our services (described below) you agree to the terms described in these Rules. If you do not accept the terms described in these Rules or do not give us your consent for the processing of personal data for the purpose of contacting the Company on our website, you will not be able to use our services. However, please note that you are not obliged to provide Elproms with personal information, that is, there is no consequence if such information is not provided. The Company may amend these Rules at any time, and the Company's website will always contain the latest version of the Rules. Please check the effective date posted at the top to see when the Policy was last updated.
2. The extent of collecting personal data and the purpose of processing it
Personal data means personal information that you provide directly to us in connection with the services available on our website or through communication with us through the Elproms profile on social networks. This information may include your first and last name, as well as your email address. However, your message may contain some other personal information.
The Company collects some or all of the personal information listed above on the Elproms website solely on the basis of your consent. Please note that you may withdraw your consent at any time, but from the moment you withdraw it you will not be able to use our services unless there is some other legal basis for processing your personal information. The consent shall be withdrawn by notificating the Company in accordance with clause 7 of these Rules.
The personal information you provide to us through communication with us through Elproms' profiles on social networks is processed based on our legitimate interest in providing the service you are looking for, such as making an offer regarding the services we provide (solutions for so-called smart systems and IoT – Internet of Things). Also, personal information collected through the contact form on our website, will be processed for the same purpose.
The Company will not use the collected information for automated decision making, which involves the use of personal information to evaluate certain personal aspects related to an individual.
3. Sharing personal information you have provided to us
Elproms may share all or some of the personal information it collects with its business partners (these are companies based in the Republic of Croatia).
4. The collection period of personal information you have provided to us
We will collect and process your personal information for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which it is processed. The criterion on the basis of which we determine the period of keeping personal information is precisely the purpose of collecting it, that is, it may be the making of an offer regarding the services we offer and the subsequent execution of the service, the statute of limitations on claims prescribed by law, a specific provision of a regulation that obliges us to keep certain data for a specific time, etc.
5. Your rights
Based on the applicable regulations, your rights are the following:
- you can ask us to access your personal information, that is, you have the right to get information if we are processing personal data that relates to you;
- if the personal data relating to you are incorrect, you have the right (without undue delay) to have the data corrected, and to supplement them if they are incomplete;
- You have the right to have your personal data removed that relates to you (without undue delay) if one of the following conditions is met:
a) personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
b) if you withdraw your consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for processing;
c) if you object to the processing (more on that below);
d) if the personal data have been illegally processed;
e) if the personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation arising from the law of the European Union or the Republic of Croatia;
f) personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services (such as e-commerce);
-you have the right to obtain a restriction on the processing of personal data if one of the following conditions is fulfilled:
a) if you dispute the accuracy of any personal information for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of that personal information;
b) if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of personal data and instead seek a restriction on their use;
c) if we no longer need personal information for processing purposes, but you request it for the purpose of making, obtaining or defending a legal claim;
- you have the right to transfer the data, that is, you have the right to receive personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer it to another processing manager without interruption on our part. You are also entitled to the direct transfer of the data we process, in such a way that the personal data is transferred from us (ie from our personal data base) to another processing manager, provided it is technically feasible. However, this right can only be exercised if the processing is based on your consent and provided that the processing is carried out by automated means;
- you have the right at any time to object to the processing of personal information you have provided to us;
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Agency at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or at Selska cesta 136, 10 000 Zagreb.
6. Third parties
Our website contains links that lead to some other websites, such as those of our business partners. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by these sites through their use. Please read carefully the privacy statements that apply to these sites.
Likewise, the social networks on which Elproms has an open profile have their own privacy statement, which regulates, for example, the processing of personal data to open a user profile on the social network in question. Please read these statements carefully to obtain all necessary information regarding the processing of your personal information when opening your profile and communicating with us.
For any questions regarding the application of these Rules, please contact us by email: email@example.com or at: Savska cesta 41, Zagreb.